Sustainable governance – Governing for the long-run
The International Young Governance Professionals (IYGP) is an independent, global community of young leaders dedicated to cultivating fresh perspectives in corporate and non-profit governance.
The Annual Summit of the International Young Governance Professionals brings together young people who would like to learn more about governance best practices, how they can be improved, and how young people can engage with governing bodies and structures.
This year, the IYGP Summit was held as a joint event with the International Policy Governance Association annual conference. We met in San Diego, CA, USA from June 22-24, 2017 to discuss and learn about sustainable governance and governing for the long run.
What did attendees get out of this year’s summit?
- Access insightful workshops;
- Networking with new and experienced professionals;
- Mentor match for the duration of the conference;
- Meals, receptions and city tour;
- Discussed and shaped future governance trends!